The other night, I ran into the Q2 Finish Along posts at The Littlest Thistle, and the timing didn't leave me any excuse not to do a list of my own, as Q3 has just begun!
1. Farmers Wife. Though I am quite proud of this being an actual top now (it was a stack of blocks a couple of weeks ago), it still needs to be made into a quilt.
2. Nuptial Shawl. It has nupps! I will wear this to my brother's wedding in early August. It must be done. (Ravelry Linkage)
3. Random Socks. Gosh, I love these sock(s). But I made up the cuff pattern on my own and didn't write it down, thinking surely I'd remember. I've tried 3 times to figure it out. No go.
4. Snowball Showers. A charm pack of April Showers, and some Hello Betty Green from my stash, and I had this pieced in a week...and then...it sat...and sits....
5. Courthouse Steps. We bought our log cabin as a foreclosure (Courthouse Steps, get it?) and I started this quilt in honor of the purchase after seeing one similar in a quilt shop downtown. That was in 2010.
6. That Star Quilt, With The Birds. I liked the flowers and birds in these prints, so I bought a pair of charm packs, and then started putting it together. Mmm hmm.
7. Cathedral Windows. This one is made from jeans. Fun! But not actually as fun as I thought it'd be, apparently.
8. Postage Stamp Quilt. My perpetual leaders and enders project.
9. Triple Irish Chain. From my 2.5" scrap bin; no rush on this one.
10. Crocheted Rag Rug. A trillion 1" strips. Inspired by crazy mom quilts, though I should have stuck with a rectangle, I'd be done now.
And that's it! I would be thrilled to have 3/10 completed...one a month.
Good luck to the other finisher-hopefuls!